HRP R4 printer
New Tiflex HRP R4 printer for marking secondary packaging, faster and more economical.
HRP R4 is available in “gradient” mode thanks to its intelligent printing station, which can be controlled via a PC or tablet.
HRP R4 is designed to ensure the traceability of grouping units (cartons) in the agri-food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and wood industry (pallets) sectors.
Tiflex’s R&D teams have worked to propose numerous improvements on this new HRP R4 printer in order to meet the increasing demands of the market.
Performance and speed
Printing up to 200 m/min at a height of 50 to 400 mm.
Marking by side, top or inclined plane.
Marking of text, alphanumeric characters, logos, GS1 128, ITF 14,2D codes (Datamatrix, QR codes) on porous media.
Food processing, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, logistics, packaging industry.
- 5 year warranty on the entire range (for French market only).
- More compact, easier to integrate on the production line.
- Greater head-to-carton distance for easier installation.
- 25% faster print head.
- 15% improved marking contrast, which guarantees perfect barcode printing.
- Marking cost 30% lower than the paper label.
- Ink supply by secure cartridges.
- Improvement of the OEE of the production line: no line stoppages (replacement of the ink without stopping the printer, 1 maintenance per year), networking possible.
- Dedicated, open and comprehensive Tiflex software solution (remote commands, data logging, printer status,…),
new simplified user interface.