Wood and pallets
Tiflex offers a wide range of coding and industrial marking solutions for wood:
The most commonly used solutions are:
- High-resolution inkjet printing (Tiflex HRP printers)
- Large character inkjet printing (Tiflex T-Jet Plus printers)
- Manual contact marking (Tiflex range)
The advantages of inkjet printing on pallets with the HRP R4 printer certified by the EPAL association:
Productivity gains, cost reduction
– Dynamic variable data printing
– No rejections caused by marking errors (damaged or displaced studs).
– Very fast message change or modification
– No heating time, no change of format
– Low energy consumption and no engraving costs
– Improved workplace safety (no burns or fire hazards).
– Unlike others, the Trident printhead is extremely resistant to shock and vibration on the production line.
– An industrial design and automatic cleaning system on the printhead eliminates wood residue for stable and optimal print quality in harsh environments.