Acrylic water based ink, formaldehyde FREE for direct printing only on polyester, cotton or blends.Acrylic water based ink, formaldehyde FREE for direct printing only on polyester, cotton or blends.
- Appearance: satin
- Smell: very few
- Fixing: Standard drying in the tunnel: All the shades of colours should be cured from 2 to 3 min at 160°C in the IR tunnel. Alternative drying with catalyst: In case the screen printer does not have any dryer to cure the inks then the following mixes must be used. For covering white: add catalyst (ref. 3540561) in the ink – 2% – pot life: 8 hours. For shades except neon colours and metallic shades: add catalyst (ref. 35A4064) – 5% – pot life: 48 hours max. Important: Neon colours and metallic shades must be absolutely cured 2 to 3 min. at 160°C in IR tunnel. The polymerization cannot be done with catalysts In order to improve the resistance, it will be possible to add the catalysts in the inks and cure 2 to 3 min at 160°C in IR tunnel.
- Solidity: correctly fixed, Hydrocolor NG ink resists to domestic washings (cycles for printed fabrics from 30°C to 50°C)
- Coverage rate: varies from 9 to 12 m²/l depending on the screen used and the substrate printed
- Diluent retarder: 3X9394
- Cleaning the equipment: water
- Expiry: refer to the label
|Ref 1 l||Ref 5 l|
|Ref 1 l||Ref 5 l|
|Ref 5 l|
|Base metallic paste||3524095|
|Ref 1 kg|
|Room temperature hardener, per 100 g *||3540561|
|Catalyst, per 100 g||35A0564|
|Thickener, in 25 g||35A0263|
* ref: 3540561 : Acute inhalation toxicity, Category 4 ; Skin sensitisation, Category 1 ; Specifif target organ toxicity (single exposure), Category 3 ; Hazardous to the aquatic environment – Chronic hazard, Category 3
The recommendations for use provided are based on our current knowledge, are given for instructive purposes and are entirely objective. However, as your conditions of use are out of our control, this information would not imply any guarantee on our part. They do not exempt you from carrying out prior tests in order to determine the compatibility of our inks with your printing media within your application conditions. Our responsibility, if it were to be employed, would be limited to the market value of the products that we delivered to you and that you use.