Jet air drying tunnel
The Jet air drying tunnel is mainly used to accelerate the drying of solvent based inks printed on papers, cartons, PVC, plastics in sheets, wood and metal panels.
The modular design with two elements of 2 m length, allows the realization of an evolutive assembly, adapted to the users’ requirements.
Each element is controlled separately by the console situated inside the entry element.
Our standard model (1) is composed of one entry, one heating element, one cooling element and of one exit.
Additional heating, cooling and UV or IR element can be easily added to this unit.
2 models are available:
- AP 80
- AP 100
- AP 120
- Other dimensions: contact us
- Stable and resistant teflon-glass blanket
- Electronic speed variation from 0,1 to 15 m/mn (please consult us for other reduction ratios)
- Parallelism and belt conveyor tension adjustments
- Temperature regulation controlled by thermostat
- Easy access to main switch and emergency knobs
- Large diameter ducts (200 mm) to exhaust solvent fumes