Matt air drying ink intended for printing on polystyrene, A.B.S. and wood.Matt air drying ink intended for printing on polystyrene, A.B.S. and wood.
S.T.J. CELLULOSIQUE ink has been specially designed for the marking of polystyrene and its copolymers. It is recommended particularly for fine lines (graduation).
It can possibly be used with pad printing equipment.
Due to insufficient flexibility, it cannot be integrated in thermoforming.
- Appearance: matt
- Average density: 1.35
- Viscosity: 20 ± 2 Pa.s
– Air: 20 to 30 min at 20°C depending on the substrate
- Covering power by opacity: good
- Coverage rate: 35 m²/l with a 100 – 40 mesh
- Weather resistance: medium
- Diluents and cleaning solvents:
– Thinner: 4905
– Retarder: retargel or 4906
– Manual: 2881, 2891, 2899, NS-81, NS-91, NS-99 and NS-100
– Washer: 2881, NS-81, NS-91, NS-99 and NS-100
- Expiry date: refer to the label
|Ref. 1 litre|
|Ref. 1 litre|
|Thinner base and overprint varnish||3422084|
The recommendations for use provided are based on our current knowledge, are given for instructive purposes and are entirely objective. However, as your conditions of use are out of our control, this information would not imply any guarantee on our part. They do not exempt you from carrying out prior tests in order to determine the compatibility of our inks with your printing media within your application conditions. Our responsibility, if it were to be employed, would be limited to the market value of the products that we delivered to you and that you use.