Water-based acrylic ink recommended for printing on untreated wood, cardboard and paper. VOLGA has 5 basic colours, though it is possible to make tints on request.
- Aspect: satin finish
- Composition : without heavy metal salts
- Compliance: EN 71-3, ROHS directive, REACH/CLP regulation
- Recommended screens: 48 to 77 threads/cm
- Recommended emulsions: 19 T, 200 T, 400 ST
- Recommended scrapers : 75°.
The ink is ready to use. It can be water-thinned if necessary, up to a maximum of 10%. If you wish to print very fine details, you can add 1 to 2% of retardant paste.
In case of machine stoppage, leave the screen thickly coated
Air dry (20°C) 15 min
AP tunnel (forced air) 30 sec at 60°C
- Additives & thinners :
Retardant: 2 to 5%
Retardant paste: 1 to 2%
- Cleaning : Water
- Storage : 12 months in the original packaging, between 5 and 35°C
|Retardant paste, 1 kg||35V2099|