Water-based polyurethane ink (mono component) for transfer printing. Good flexibility, high elasticity.
Preparation is required before using this range of inks.
The pigment concentrates are used with the thinner base on its own or with the thinner base and the blending white.
- Red resist, ruby red and black, 90% base, 10% pigmented concentrate.
- Lemon, thinner base 37,5%, blending white 60%, 2,5% pigmented concentrate.
- Other colours, 20% base, 60% white, 20% pigment concentrates.
- Appearance: satin
- Smell: very few
- Average density: 1.25
- Rheology: thixotropic ink
- Cleaning product: water
- Covering power: good
- Coverage rate: approx. 20 m²/l with a 49 – 70 mesh
- Washing resistance: good
- Elasticity: excellent
- Ironing: on the reverse
- Diluent retarder: 3X9394
- Diluent thickner: 3Y1598
- Expiry date: refer to the label
- Storage conditions: between 0° and 35°C
- Colours miscible together: yes
|Ref 1l||Ref 5l|
|Base for mettalic paste||3524095|
|Thermofusing powder adhesive polyester, 3 kg||3863327|
|Thermofusing powder adhesive PU, 3 kg||3863328|
The recommendations for use provided are based on our current knowledge, are given for instructive purposes and are entirely objective. However, as your conditions of use are out of our control, this information would not imply any guarantee on our part. They do not exempt you from carrying out prior tests in order to determine the compatibility of our inks with your printing media within your application conditions. Our responsibility, if it were to be employed, would be limited to the market value of the products that we delivered to you and that you use.