XF 260 ink, mixed air drying ink offering good adherence on various substrates:
• Metal, particularly aluminium and its alloys (curing essential)
• PVC (drying in ambient air).
The XF 260 ink is mainly used for printing on anodized and sealed aluminium, and for printing on aluminium plates which will be stamped.
For these 2 applications, curing 15 min at 130°C is essential.
- Appearance: satin
- Average density: 1.10
- Viscosity: 6 ± 3 Pa.s
- Ambient air: 20 min at 20°C
- Oven curing: 15 min. at 130°C
- Covering power: good
- Coverage rate: 48 m²/kg with a 120 – 34 mesh
- Special resistance: alcohol, petrol
- Weather resistance: good
- Light fastness: good
- Diluents and Cleaning solvents:
– Thinner: 4920
– Drying activator: 4905
– Retarder: 4960 or retargel or 9640
– Gun: XC 876
– Manual: 2881, 2891, NS-81, NS-91 and NS-100
– Washer: 2881, NS-81, NS-91 and NS-100
- Expiry date: refer to the label
|Ref. 5 kg|
|Ref. 1 kg||Ref. 5 kg|
|Cherry red OP||3592008|
|Medium blue OP||3592040|
|Medium green OP||3592055|
Base & Additive
|Ref. 5 kg|
|Thinner base and overprint varnish||3594090|
The recommendations for use provided are based on our current knowledge, are given for instructive purposes and are entirely objective. However, as your conditions of use are out of our control, this information would not imply any guarantee on our part. They do not exempt you from carrying out prior tests in order to determine the compatibility of our inks with your printing media within your application conditions. Our responsibility, if it were to be employed, would be limited to the market value of the products that we delivered to you and that you use.