Two types of capillary films are used for the preparation of screen printing screens:
Excellent definition for use comparable to direct emulsion
Thick capillary film:
Film for producing graphic effects
- Presensitized diazoïc photo-films for solvents and UV inks.
- It combines indirect film advantages (coat regularity and high resolution) and direct emulsion.
- Coated with a 20 or 30 µ thick emulsion on a polyester substrate of 75 µ.
- Coated with a 200 µ thick emulsion on paper.
- Simple, fast and easy to use.
- Assembly by capillary action after screen water wetting.
- High resolution.
- High solidity.
- Perfect dimensional stability.
Diazofilm, 20-micron or 30-micron is packaged in 10 x 1,04 m rolls and 43 x 61 cm 10 sizes pack.